Thursday, November 22, 2012


Why I Hate White People

     Being a white man I get to hear a lot of racist and misogynist garbage from other white men that assume I’m in the same club that they are.  Putting the misogyny aside for now, I hear people complain about black people and other minorities and talk about all the ways they are ruining their lives and the country.  Here’s my problem with all that.
     I have grown up and have lived most of my life surrounded by white people.  I have had limited contact with people of other races.  When I was young and when I went to school it was with white people.  Anytime I was bullied or beaten up it was by white boys.  Many of them were jocks.  In fact, whenever I see stories about hazing incidents in sports or fraternities it always seems to be white guys.  White affluent jocks seem to me to be much more of a problem than black or Puerto Rican guys. 
      I have only ever dated white women, and almost all of them have broken my heart.  Some have cheated on me, some have lied to me, and some just left.  I’m not saying it was all their fault in every instance, but no woman from any minority has ever done me wrong. Again, all my pain has come from white people.
     People have complained about black musical acts forever, thinking society would crumble due to pot smoking jazz musicians, sex-crazed rock and rollers and nowadays gangsta rappers and hip hop acts.  If this is truly a problem, shouldn’t we blame the people that are supporting them, the people making it possible for these musicians to glorify the thug life? Who is creating a market for these acts and paying them off handsomely?  That’s right, white people! 
      People get angry when they see white kids dressing like rap stars and acting like hip hop thugs, but their white parents are buying them the baggy pants.  People complain about parents in the black community not raising their kids properly, yet I mostly come in contact with white kids and I don’t see white people doing a much better job.
     Case in point: whenever you see a school shooting in the news, who’s doing the shooting?  White kids!  When they grow up they go on to shoot up the post office, a McDonalds or a movie theater.  The old stereotype is that black people talk in movie theaters, but it’s much better than the growing white stereotype of murdering people in movie theaters.
     I hear an awful lot of griping about minorities collecting welfare or food stamps, but again, I don’t really know a lot of minorities.  The few that I have come to know over the years do not collect welfare or any other government subsidies.  I know a bunch of broke-ass white people collecting money from the government.  I know a lot of white people getting disability and no one says a thing about it, but they all have something to say about these minorities that no one I know seems to know personally.  They claim to have seen them here or there, abusing the system, but I actually know plenty of white people that have abused the system.  I really can’t say for sure that people I don’t know or ever met are scamming the government.  I know it happens, but to my personal knowledge I have only known for sure that some white people I know have done it.
     People also complain about illegal immigrants taking our jobs, but who is giving them these jobs?  Rich white people.  Why? So they can make more profits while offering cheaper products to other white people. 
      I have heard people complain about all the minority drug dealers, and I have met some of those.  Of course, I met them when I was with my white friends while we were buying drugs.  In fact, most of the minority drug dealers I have ever met didn’t do the drugs they sell.  They existed in large part fulfilling a need for illegal drugs created by white people.  So once again from my own personal experience the main reason there seems to be a drug culture in this country is because of white people.
    I have also heard people complain whenever they see that there is going to be a Puerto Rican day parade.  They get all indignant and ask “when is the white people day parade?”  My reply to that is every other parade is white people day parade.  Parades are a very white person thing.  If your races only complaint is that you’re missing out on one parade out of all the other parades thrown all year you should just keep your mouth shut.
      This is another reason I hate white people.  They get mad whenever they see a black guy complaining about inequality or mistreatment; yet all white people seem to do is complain.  They even complain about other people complaining!
     Most of the other problems in my life are caused by people I never meet, but I can directly feel the effects from their actions.  The rich people that control the banks and corporations that in turn control the government and the media that in turn control our day to day life are for the most part white people.  They take my money, poison my food and water and the air that I breathe. 
     Perhaps if I had some more minority friends, or came into contact with them more often I might find reasons to hate them too, but for know I can only comment on what I know, and what I know is this:  white people have bullied and beat me up, broke my heart, simultaneously supported music and culture I hate while trying to censor music and culture I like, shoot innocent people in public places, scam the government for my tax money, support drug dealers, give away our jobs to immigrants, steal my government, steal my money, poison me and the environment around me, and all the time they do this they complain and whine about anything they can think of.  That’s just what I can think of off the top of my head.
     If you really think about it, I bet white people have been directly responsible for almost all the hardships and annoyances in your life.  If there is a minority reading this, I feel pretty safe in saying that they probably feel the same way.
     Oh yeah, and if that’s not enough, white people are also responsible for Honey Boo-Boo.

© David Ferraris 2012

1 comment:

  1. Great post and straight to the point. We, the Black Delegation, give you a lifetime pass. Welcome.

    ReplyDelete